NoThis post is about Uniport post utme form. Many aspirants of University of Port Harcourt keep asking questions like:
When is UNIPORT Post UTME starting 2020?
How to get UNIPORT Post UTME past questions
UNIPORT Post UTME date 2020
uniport post utme 2020/2021
If you ask these questions, then this article is for you.
Candidates the chose uniport as their first choice are invited to apply for the post Utme screening exercise.
Uniport post utme Requirements.
- Candidate must be 16 years of age.
- Candidates must have uniport as their first choice.
- Candidate JAMB score must not be less than 180.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How much is uniport post utme?
The price of the form is N2000 only.
How to pay for the post Utme form.
- First choice candidates should fill in their JAMB registration number and confirm their details.
- Then, print payment slip.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Your access code should be on your E-tranzact receipt.
- Go back to the school website and complete the form.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Print your photo card by clicking the submit button.
- Take note of the date and time on your photo card.
Necessary materials for the screening exercise.
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
uniport post utme 2020/2021,
uniport post utme past questions,
uniport post utme 2020/2021,
uniport post utme cut off mark,
uniport post utme new date,
uniport post utme form 2020,
uniport post utme portal.
See more at
All the information on this website – www.latestschoolnews.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Latestschoolnews does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Latestschoolnews), is strictly at your own risk. Latestschoolnews will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.