- 0.0.1 How much is Unical School fees 2020/2021 for all students?
- 0.0.2 How much is Unical Acceptance fee for 2020/2021?
- 0.0.3 How to pay Unical Acceptance fee for 2020.
- 0.0.4 Which bank(s) am I paying my fees to?
- 0.0.4.1 BANKS FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES 2020/2021
- 0.0.4.2 Unical school fees
- 0.0.4.3 Unical school fees for medicine and surgery
- 0.0.4.4 unical school fees portal
- 0.0.4.5 Unical hostel fee
- 0.0.4.6 Unical acceptance fee
- 0.0.4.7 Unical school fees & acceptance fee 2020/2021 for fresh and returning students
- 0.0.4.8 UNICAL School Fees Schedule 2018/2019 Session
- 0.0.4.9 UNICAL School Fees For All Courses 2020/2021 (New & Old Students)
- 0.0.4.10 UNICAL School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 Session
- 0.0.4.11 UNICAL Undergraduate School Fees for 2019/2020
- 0.0.4.12 Unical Acceptance fee for 2020/2021
- 1 Disclaimer for Latest school news
As a University student, it is necessary for you to find out and know about your school fees and the amount. This post is about Unical School fees 2020/2021.
A lot of unical students always ask questions like:
How much is unical school fees for medicine and surgery?
How much is unical school fees for engineering?
Unical school fees for Freshers
How much is unical school fees for all courses?
Unical school fee for law
This article has the answer to all these frequently asked questions.
The source of this article is legit and the most recent, but if there are any adjustments fell free to comment and I will also make necessary adjustments too.
How much is Unical School fees 2020/2021 for all students?
|S/N||Nature of Students||Per Session|
|MB Bch Students||43,250|
|MB Bch Students||39,500|
|3.||Final Year Students.|
|MB Bch Students||42,750|
How much is Unical Acceptance fee for 2020/2021?
Currently for Freshers, unical acceptance fee for 2020/2021 is N25000.
|ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS||25,000|
How to pay Unical Acceptance fee for 2020.
- Goto any bank in Nigeria.
- Tell the cashier that you want to pay for Unical Acceptance fee via E-tranzact.
- Afterthat, printout the E-tranzact receipt from the bank.
- Visit www.unical.edu.ng.
- Click on “Acceptance” tab.
- Enter your JAMB reg number, CES form number, confirmation number on the E-tranzact form.
- Print out your acceptance receipt from the school website.
- Finally, you can go for your departmental clearance. Congratulations!
Which bank(s) am I paying my fees to?
BANKS FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES 2020/2021
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||FIDELITY BANK|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FIRST BANK PLC|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||STANBIC IBTC BANK|
|ARTS||GUARANTY TRUST BANK|
|AGRICULTURE AND SCIENCE||FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK|
Unical school fees
Unical school fees for medicine and surgery
unical school fees portal
Unical hostel fee
Unical acceptance fee
Unical school fees & acceptance fee 2020/2021 for fresh and returning students
UNICAL School Fees Schedule 2018/2019 Session
UNICAL School Fees For All Courses 2020/2021 (New & Old Students)
UNICAL School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 Session
UNICAL Undergraduate School Fees for 2019/2020
Unical Acceptance fee for 2020/2021
All the information on this website – www.latestschoolnews.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Latestschoolnews does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Latestschoolnews), is strictly at your own risk. Latestschoolnews will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.