This post is about Rhema University post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session. I will be telling you how to apply for rhema University.
How to apply for Rhema University post utme form.
You can apply for the post utme form at the school’s website.
Go to the university campus at this location;
Aba-Owerri Rd. Aba
To pick up the screening form on payment of N5100.00 or call the following numbers; 08076846648 or 08162081174 or contact them via mail email@example.com
List of Rhema University courses.
Banking & Finance,
Medicine and Surgery,
Medical Lab. science & Nursing.
Rhema University Admission Requirements.
- Candidate must be 16years of age.
- Candidates must have obtained acceptable scores in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and shall, in addition posses at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at no more than two (2) sittings, in subject relevant to their field of study.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for Basic Medical Science, Science, Management and Social Science courses.
- Candidates that scored 140 in JAMB can apply.
Accounts of The University to pay.
Payment can be made into any of the listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc: Account No. 1016309538
First Bank of Nigeria Plc: Account No. 2015789367
Screening Centers and their locations.
Abuja: Living Word Magnet School, Abuja First Avenue/Fidelity Bank Gwarimpa, Abuja.
Lagos: Living Word Academy Nursery/Primary School, 4 Oladipupo Oduwole/Ile-epo Bus Stop, Ojodu
Port Harcourt: No. 1 Wogu Street/D-Line, Mile 1 Diobu, Port Harcourt.
Owerri: Living Word Academy Nursery/Primary School, 33 WAAST Avenue, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo State.
Awka: Living Word Magnet School, Awka 54 Umushi Road, Perm-Site, Awka, Anambra State.
Documents you need.
- JAMB Letter of Admission/ Change of University to Rhema University.
- Birth Certificate.
- Local Government of Origin/Identification Letter.
- Attestation from Pastor/Clergy/Church.
- WAEC/NECO result / Certificate (Computer Print out).
- JAMB result slip/ Computer print out.
- Receipts of Payment.
- Six(6) Passport Photographs.
- Copies of admission letters after getting Admission.
Rhema University brief history.
The history of the RHEMA UNIVERSITY can be traced back to 1987 when the President of the Living Word Ministries – Bro Emma Okorie, concerned by the falling standard of education in terms of academic content and Christian values decided to address these problems with the setting up of nursery, primary and secondary schools. This was part of the evangelistic outreach of the ministry. This led to the establishment of nursery , primary school and threee Secondary schools in some states of Nigeria and Lome, Togo. All these schools built and run along the Christian principles have produced students who have excelled academically and in moral values..
Given the outstanding performance of the product from the Living Word Primary and Secondary Schools, the great demand for admission into the schools by parents, it became clear that Living Word Ministries would provide much service to the nation by venturing into the area of tertiary education. This was seen as a way of producing God-fearing leaders and also providing access to University education in Nigeria. Given the statistics which show that the few places available for University admission are greatly oversubscribed in Nigeria, our successes in both the primary and secondary schools and the performances of our products, Living Word Ministries shared the vision of its President and decided to start a university – Rhema University.
See more at: