- 1 FUTA Pre degree Admission form requirements.
- 2 Follow this link to apply for FUTA Pre degree Admission form>>> Apply here
- 3 FUTA Pre degree courses.
- 4 Follow this link to apply for FUTA Pre degree Admission form>>> Apply here
- 5 Method of Application.
- 6 FUTA Pre degree form deadline.
- 7 How to get accommodation in FUTA.
This post is about FUTA Pre degree Admission form for 2020/2021. The federal university of technology Akure is using this medium to inform all aspirants and general public that her pre degree Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale.
The Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
FUTA Pre degree Admission form requirements.
All aspirants must possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from:
Application fee is N15000.
FUTA Pre degree courses.
The following list are courses that aspirants could choose from while applying for the pre degree Admission.
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Agricultural Resource and Economics (ARE)
Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Computer Engineering (COE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Building Technology (BDG)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Survey (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
Human Anatomy (HUA)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
Computer Science (CSC)
Cyber Security Services (CYB)
Information Technology (IFT)
Information Systems (IFS)
Software Engineering (SEN)
Application fee is N15000.
Method of Application.
- Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE portal and PDS application to create an account.
- Login into your account with your username and password, and click on payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
- Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
- Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
- Submit the complete Online Application Form and print out a copy of the Screening Scheduled slip.
- The application opens on Monday, 15th June, 2020 and closes on Friday 2nd October, 2020.All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
- Screening will hold between Monday 5th and Friday, 9thOctober, 2020.
- The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07061162814,08074254379
FUTA Pre degree form deadline.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than 2nd October,2020.
How to get accommodation in FUTA.
Accomodation will be available for interested candidates on first come first served basis.