Table Of Content
Crescent University is admitting students who scored 160 and above in their UTME. Therefore, Candidates that have chosen Crescent University and scored 160 and above in their JAMB, can apply for Crescent University Post Utme.
Crescent University: Brief History.
Crescent University (CUAB as many people call it), Abeokuta was established as a private university by the Islamic Mission for Africa (IMA) in consonance with her doctrine and vision. The operating license from the Federal Government of Nigeria was obtained from the National University Commission in 2005. The mission of the University is to ensure the delivery of University education in ways that recognize personal discipline and integrity and promote positive societal values.
The University is out to assist in closing the widening gap between the attainable potential student population and limited space in the Nigerian educational system. In other words, the university hopes to produce the kind of graduates that will fit into the current economic agenda of the nation. It hopes to gradually ensure total quality assurance consciousness in terms of its staffing, its teaching and learning environment, its equipment support base, and its infrastructure and superstructural development.
Crescent University Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must have 5 credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO including English Language and Mathematics.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply to CUAB.
- The screening exercise is compulsory in CUAB.
- Interested candidates that wish to change their first choice to Crescent University must Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- All applicants must apply to CUAB GET FORM HERE before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- JAMB will offer Admission to candidates who have taken CUAB as their choice and have an acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- In addition, such candidates must obtain the University’s application form GET FORM HERE.
How to Apply for Crescent University Post Utme
- Go To the school portal http://www.crescent.edu.ng/.
- Fill the form with your correct details.
- Log in with your Email or Application number.
- Proceed to make payment with your ATM card.
- After that, it is necessary you print out your application form and payment receipt.
- After payment, go ahead to complete your registration or finish it later.
- Print your Registration form (Candidates must submit their printed registration forms on or before the screening day).
- Candidates must go with the following:
- 12 Passport Photographs,
- Photocopy of Birth certificate,
- Letter of Identification for your local government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
After the screening exercise, CUAB will offer admission to successful candidates. When the session begins, candidates will have to come for their certificate verification.
All the information on this website – www.latestschoolnews.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Latestschoolnews does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Latestschoolnews), is strictly at your own risk. Latestschoolnews will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.